Help prevent the spread of COVID-19
We care about the well-being of our patients, visitors, employees, and doctors. We want to continue to update all of our patients about COVID-19 (“coronavirus”) and the steps our office is taking to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
We encourage our patients and guests to wash their hands upon arrival and at the conclusion of your visit with us.
If you have an appointment and either you or your escort has a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or flu-like symptoms, please call our office to reschedule your appointment. If you have been around someone who tested positive to COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please let us know. We can be reached at Rudolphtown Office Phone Number 931-552-3292. We will be happy to see you when you are feeling better.
Following recommended guidelines for reducing the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following policies effective immediately:
- For non-surgical appointments (consultation, post-operative visit), we ask that the patient only attend the appointment. If necessary, one visitor over the age of 18 years old may accompany the patient.
- For surgical appointments, one adult visitor may accompany the patient to the procedure. The visitor must be the adult responsible for driving the patient home (for sedation procedures) and will be asked to remain in the car on premises.
- Minor patients are to be accompanied by one legal guardian/parent to appointments. Unless being seen as a patient, visitors under the age of 18 will not be permitted, and this includes siblings.
- Please call our office when you arrive to check-in. We will walk your paperwork out to you, take any payments required, come get the paperwork, and allow you to rest in the comfort of your car until we have a room available for you. While allowing us to follow the guidelines and limit the number of people in our building
- Patients and visitors will be screened upon arrival at the facility. Those positive for symptoms will be asked to leave, and the appointment will be rescheduled.
- A mask will be required to enter the building.
It is our goal with these enhanced policies to provide the safest environment with our patients and staff during this difficult time. We ask that you help us by reporting symptoms of fever, cough or flu-like symptoms for you and your escorts, not visiting our office while you are sick, and limiting the visitors that accompany you to your appointments with us.
Recommendations for Disease Prevention
- Avoid large gatherings of 10 or more people.
- Avoid touching your face and mouth with your hands.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitizer is effective, but not as effective as soap and hot water.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with your elbow and/or a tissue, dispose of it in the trash, and wash your hands.
- Clean or disinfect regularly touched household items with cleaning spray.
- Do not purchase a face mask unless you are coughing to prevent the spread to others.
Cumberland Surgical Arts & Assoc.