Oral, Facial, and Cosmetic Surgery, Clarksville TN
Cumberland Surgical Arts, PLLC
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, George S. Lee, MD, DDS and Matthew A. DeFelice, DDS in Clarksville, TN, practice the full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal. We can also diagnose and treat facial pain, facial injuries, and perform a full range of dental implant and bone grafting procedures.
The staff of Cumberland Surgical Arts is trained in assisting with general anesthesia, IV sedation, and nitrous oxide sedation within our state-of-the-art office setting.
We are proud to say that we were the first Office-Based Surgical Facility to be certified by the Tennessee Board of Medical Examiners. The requirement went into effect in October of 2007 and we remain the only Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Facility to be certified by the state as an Office-Based Surgical Facility. Our commitment to patient care and providing a safe surgical environment is evident in everything we do.
Our office is located at 2285 Rudolphtown Rd, Suite 200, Clarksville, TN.
You may reach us at 931-552-3292 .
We file most insurance plans as a courtesy to our patients. These include, but are not limited to:
- Delta Dental
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental plans
- Tricare Medical
- MetLife Dental (including for military dependents)
- United Concordia and United Concordia Active Duty Dental Plan
- Select Cigna Dental plans
- Humana Medical and Dental plans
- DenteMax network participating plans
- TennCare Medical (Amerigroup and Americhoice)
- DentaQuest Dental for TennCare participants under age 21
- Please call the office at 931-552-3292 to inquire we if we are a participating provider for your plan.
- We have learned that many plans (that we are not a participating provider with) provide coverage using Out-of-Network benefits just as well as with an in-network provider PLUS allow more freedom between you and your surgeon in determining the best treatment course for YOUR condition.