Our Clarksville TN Practice and Facility
Our Mission and Values
The mission of this organization is to provide services and care to individuals consistent with their medical needs and to enhance the partnership between patient and provider. Our mission requires a commitment to quality, safety, and education from the facility’s medical staff and employees.
Our mission is accomplished through access to surgical treatment, consideration of patient needs, and communication between patient, family (as appropriate), and facility staff.
To realize our community, sufficient resources are provided to maintain the level of service and education consistent with the goals of our facility.
We believe our primary duty is:
- To create an optimal environment for the physical, social, and psychological well-being of the patient.
- To provide personalized attention to each patient by maintaining a well-trained, professional caring staff.
- To be responsive to the needs of the community by lowering the cost of providing quality healthcare.
- To generate medically effective and cost-efficient solutions for patients, surgeons, and third party payers.
- To provide an environment for recruitment and retention of competent employees under optimal work conditions.